15 April 2022
During the processing of personal data Midterm-Budapest works in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first, ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data held by us.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of Midterm-Budapest at the end of this privacy statement.
Personal Data: Any information concerning a natural person, a legal person, an institution, or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Tenant: Anyone who is searching for accommodation to rent on Midterm-Budapest
Advertiser: Anyone who is seeking to list, rent or sublet their property on Midterm-Budapest
Listings: Any property that is uploaded onto Midterm-Budapest and is available to rent. Listings include property photos, descriptions, and addresses.
Third-Party: Any affiliate service that Midterm-Budapest does business with.